On-line Character Recognition of Devanagari
The aim of this task is to recognise on-line Devangari handwritten characters. The topic has received an a lot of attention lately due to the increasing number of Devangari speakers throughout the world.
A 5-fold cross validation is proposed as an evaluation protocol. See also  for details.
- Santosh K.C., Cholwich Nattee, Bart Lamiroy, 'Spatial Similarity based Stroke Number and Order Free Clustering', IAPR, 12th International Conference on Frontiers in Handwriting Recognition (ICFHR), Kolkata, India, 2010, to appear
- Santosh K.C., Cholwich Nattee, 'Template-based Nepali Handwritten Alphanumeric Character Recognition', Thammasat International Journal of Science and Technology (TIJSAT), Thailand, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 20 - 30, 2007
- Santosh K.C., Cholwich Nattee, 'Stroke Number and Order Free Handwriting Recognition for Nepali', 9th Pacific Rim International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (PRICAI), Springer - Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), Subseries: Lecture Notes in Artifical Intelligence (LNAI), Guilin, China, Vol. 4099, pp. 990-994, August 7 - 11, 2006
- Santosh K.C., Cholwich Nattee, 'Structural Approach on Writer Independent Nepalese Natural Handwriting Recognition', IEEE, International Conference on Cybernetics & Intelligent Systems (CIS), Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 711-716, June 7 - 9, 2006
- Santosh K.C., Cholwich Nattee, 'Effect of Pre-processing and Feature Selection in Recognition for Nepali', International Conference on Knowledge, Information, Creativity, and Support Systems (KICSS), Ayuthya, Thailand, pp. 139-146, August 1 - 4, 2006
This page is editable only by TC11 Officers .