DAS Discussion Groups
It is a long-standing tradition to have discussion groups at the DAS workshops. These are small working groups discussing about topics of special interest to attendees. Till 2008, Henry Baird coordinated the discussions. In 2010, Marcus Liwicki took over the organization.
To make the highlights of the discussions available to the community, we make the summaries of the discussions available on this website. They mainly contain lists of (a) new sound & reliable methods, and (b) urgent open problems.
Reports of previous discussions
- DAS-Discussion:Information Extraction by Partha Pratim Roy and Prateek Sarkar
- DAS-Discussion:Camera-Based DIA by Masakazu Iwamura and Elisa H. Barney Smith
- DAS-Discussion:Datasets and Benchmarks by Dimos Karatzas and Bart Lamiroy
- DAS-Discussion:DAS 2024 by Faisal Shafait
- DAS-Discussion:Information Extraction (2014) by Nibal Nayef
- DAS-Discussion:Systems that improve with use (2016) by Ido Kissos